Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Garden Planner



This is my garden planner. I chose it for a family with 3 kids of the ages 7, 10 and 12 which is pretty much like our family. 
It is a modern backyard garden with safe fences to keep the children in and a swimming pool that is fun for kids to play in and great for friends.
It has a deck for the parents to hang out in and have some time alone and a relaxing swing seat.
It has 2 tanks a wheely bin, a washing line and a letter box which you find in most modern backyards but it also has a mixed breed palm tree a mixed breed fountain tree and a mixed breed tree.
It has a vegetable garden  and a herb garden so they won't run out of food and a trampoline and sandpit to keep the children entertained.
In my opinion this is a perfect backyard home perfect for every family with 3 kids of the ages  7, 10 and 12.
I enjoyed making this and would love for it to be my own garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment